FireDos is a mixing system, where fire-fighting fluids are added to the water flowing through the fire-hoses. In most cases, the fluid is a foaming agent concentrate or a product generating a gel. Our products are supplied as transportable units, for installation in a vehicle, or as stationary systems.
- FireDos has been designed to provide users with a totally reliable, user-friendly and, above all, powerfully effective mixing system for fire-fighting purposes.
- FireDos operates independently of any external power supply such as electricity. The system is driven purely by the power of the water flowing through the system – the water in which the fire-fighting fluid is mixed.
- FireDos provides a mix ratio which remains constant, no matter what the pressure and flow conditions or their fluctuations.
- FireDos is available in a range of variants for all kinds of fire-fighting applications : stationary systems, units for mounting on fire-tenders, mobile applications, for fresh water and sea water, in a wide range of sizes and with many additional options.
- FireDos is easy to monitor. Operators can check at any time that the system is ready for use as intended, with minimum effort and without having to generate a premix.
- FireDos units are operating successfully all over the world. Thousands of installations with well-known companies testify to the quality and durability of our products.